Thursday 7 May 2009


Since this blog was started i don't think I've mentioned my son Tony who not only works alongside me in a professional photographer capacity but also works tirelessly to help me keep up to date with Blogs/Websites etc..Today the weather turned-out showery a relief from the persistent rain of the last few days...of course the usual frustrations apply when it comes to what the infamous and supposedly educated weather forecasters say and what actual happens on the ground..This makes life extremely hard hard for us photographers when trying to plan photographic trips....I personally feel our hard working farmers would be better at forecasting.We currently have a property job on Mull to do so predicting a weather window is difficult....anyway, enough of that.I did mention a shot I'd taken of a primrose on the island of Eriska which i have pleasure including on this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment